Monday, September 08, 2008

I love you the most

I love you the most,
You are my foremost,

When I was born,
I was new to this entire existence,

Did I know where I am, 
Neither do I know who I am,

You taught me the way,
To be in my best possible way,

You became my world,
So dear and near that cannot be told,

When I grew, I thought,
You were not noticing me,
But I saw the truth,
You had every picture of my growth,

I saw you always with me,
Can I ask anything more for me.

At joy, at sorrow,
At Bliss, At love,
At hardships, at sweet moments,
You were like the skin of the fruit,
Protecting me from prying eyes that loot,

You wanted a ring,
I wanted something,
You traded your precious ring for that Something,
So selfless, So humble, So giving,
What more can I ask for such a living,

You were the best,
I love you of all the Rest.

Neither will I regret,
It's a sin to forget,

My all time love to you,
To my Best Mom and Dad,

I love you the most,
You are my foremost,

No comments: