Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Onions and the Mind - Simply synonymous

I was reading Jaggi's Mystic Musings and it took me into a journey of the Bhava Spandana and Silence programs and I just started to write my feelings, am not a poet, but just some words of the feelings about how I was feeling.
I could feel the tears in my eyes, am not crying for sure, it was out of joy, bliss.

This is just a dedication to Jaggi who taught me how to peel, I mean not the Onions!

-------------***-------------

Onions and the Mind
Similar do they Unwind

As do they Peel layer by layer
and do you Reveal layer by layer

When the hand works Meticulously on the Onions
When Emotions work Meticulously in the Mind

The strong stench is for sure
The mind is now so Obscure

As if in search of something inside the Onions
To find nothing inside the Mind

The more you peel, the more you feel
Tears flowing down like a veil

At last you are left with nothing to peel
Now do I have anything to feel

Gone are the peel
Shattered are the Feel

Absolute joy, absolute bliss
Its all there in this
Where is all this you may ask
Its in the very mind that you bask

-------------***-------------

No comments: